Ouya sales numbers of this game...

The sales numbers for the month is 2..... those 2 were when I had a donate system in.... Looks like premium isn't the way to go unless you are super popular game on the system like towerfall. Free to try or die it seems like....


Don't know whether I should continue even trying any more.... Ouya a system where developers go to die from discouragement..... This system has been nothing but trouble for me since I started trying to develop for it... I find it funny how many people got mad at me for getting mad over the $150 threshold requirement.... This is why... you pour a bunch of effort into getting the game on the system then get nothing out of it.... Not even feed back from anyone out side of ouya's staff.... Stars don't tell me why people have a problem or what the problems are...

Making the game free with a donate option but because cocoonjs doesn't support IAP for ouya I doubt any one will use it minus the 2 people who already have because the only place you can access it is a single option on the games download/update page..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itcho.io Source Project Price Drop

Upgrades working on CHALLENGE MODE ONLY